- Position Housekeeper
- Division Healthwise
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# ER43236
- Posted 29 June 2020
- Close off 8 July 2020
We are on the hunt for the perfect addition to our tight-knit housekeeping team based at a mental health facility in Mt Albert. Our head housekeeper is going on leave for two months so we are looking for someone to fill her shoes while she is away.
We're looking for a candidate who is warm, friendly, and has a good head on their shoulders.
The hours are 7am - 3:30pm Monday to Friday and there is plenty of parking on site.
A bit about us!
- The only facility of our kind in Auckland, we house up to 40 clients suffering from mental illness
- A large and diverse team focused on mental rehabilitation
A bit about you...
- 2+ years of housekeeping experience in New Zealand
- Experience or qualifications in mental health a benefit
- Warm, open and emotionally intelligent
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player through and through
If this sounds like you and you'd like to know more, please call Erana today on 095242336 or send your application through to email@example.com