- Position Facilities Coordinator
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington
- Ref# JA39021
- Posted 9 January 2019
- Close off 31 January 2019
The purpose of this interesting and varied role is to coordinate the facilities service' teams in response to queries and faults that come in through via email or telephone. The successful candidate can expect to get involved with responsive service coordination, reporting and invoicing, planned preventative maintenance administration, health and safety and building warrant of fitness support (among lots of other stuff!)
Our client has been around for many years and is a very well-known player in the Building Services industry. They have a very large and varied portfolio of clients and buildings that they look after, and they enjoy a friendly client-centric company culture.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be like a duck… calm on the surface, but paddling away beneath the water and have a passion for keeping customers happy
- Knowledge of the Health and Safety at work act 2015
- Previous experience in a similar role involved in managing building contracts and services.
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a reactive environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Love building lasting relationships with clients
- Be able to work quickly and accurately and enjoy learning.
- Be inquisitive!
- Good MS suite skills (Excel and Word)
This role will reward you with an above market salary and the knowledge that you are making a difference in hundreds of clients’ lives. Candidates that come from a service-oriented background, with experience in handling queries & complaints from creation to completion will suit this role very well.
The successful candidate should also be happy to respond to after hours emergency calls.
If you believe you possess all the skills and attributes required for this role, please submit your cover letter and CV by simply clicking Apply for this job!
Or for a for a confidential discussion, call Jane on 021 084 52735