- Position Accounts Officer
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# JA39566
- Posted 12 February 2019
- Close off 28 February 2019
Our client provides a comprehensive range of administration, accounting and contracts management services to unit-titled buildings, most particularly apartment complexes (bodies corporate). They are looking for an Accounts Officer to join their small, friendly team of 14.
Based in central Wellington, the Accounts Officer is responsible for assisting the Accounting Managers in delivering the accounting element of the company’s core contracts as well as any additional bookkeeping-related body-corporate work.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate solid experience in;
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Literacy in MS Suite and accounting software - Reckon Hosted for preference (but training can be given)
- Banking and Bank reconciliations
- Customer service across a wide range of internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- General administration and book-keeping.
You should have excellent attention to detail and be organised, motivated and energetic. This is a small team and our client is looking for someone who can work well with their colleagues to achieve the desired outcome. Outstanding communication skills are essential.
This newly listed permanent role will not last long so apply now or call Jane on 021 084 52735 for a confidential chat.