- Position Business Development Manager
- Division Triangle Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# JB42167
- Posted 17 December 2019
- Close off 30 January 2020
Looking for a Senior Business Development Manger with 10+ years of Senior selling experience. You will be able to confidently assess market potential and growth opportunities, across all lines of business including Fire, Security, and Air-conditioning. You will be familiar with the responsibility of achieving targeted sales budgets, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Your Sales Experience will mean you effortlessly build long lasting business relationships with Execs to CEOs. You are Customer driven and dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients. Tools of trade will be provided and there will be opportunity for National travel.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Identify and develop thorough and specific strategies, that will form long standing partnerships with clients
- Utilise a technological approach to scoping and developing client solutions
- Develop, report and clearly communicate monthly figures and strategies (including trends, key personnel, sales growth and opportunities) to Head of Sales
- Acquisition of new business, while managing your current customers
- Team Leadership, while working with other department managers
Skills and Experience:
- 10 years + sales experience to Executive level
- Tertiary qualifications preferred but not essential
- A general understanding of industries such as Construction or other commercially orientated business
- Strong project management skills
- Computer Literacy. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
You will be naturally organised and efficient in your administration and reporting. You wont shy away from an industry seminar or event, and would step up to present and represent as an industry voice when applicable. If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please apply NOW.