- Position Infrastructure Project Manager
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# JF39805
- Posted 13 March 2019
- Close off 19 March 2019
12 month Contract, Wellington Central, $100-$115/hourly
Our client is a sizeable government department seeking an intermediate IT Project Manager proficient in infrastructure domains. You will play a key role in the Solution Design & Delivery team by leading and delivering several projects across a broad spectrum of infrastructure platforms. In order to be considered and successful in this role you will need;
- Certifications in Agile or 5+ years of significant experience working in Agile environments, preferably SAFe
- A strong understanding of infrastructure applications and domains, including hardware platforms and networks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to build & maintain working relationships with internal teams and internal/external stakeholders.
- Strong project/programme governance and experience handling IT change management
The focus is on being adaptable within a broad spectrum of infrastructure platforms as there are a number of projects in the pipeline and there are a lot of moving parts. Our client is looking for someone that will have great people skills, a focus on delivery and a wide reaching knowledge of infrastructure so they can adapt to varied demands and projects.
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager and infrastructure is your area of expertise, you thrive in fast-paced environments with a lot of moving parts and can manage multiple projects concurrently, then you need to be involved in this. Apply now for urgent consideration.