- Position IT Project Manager
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# JF39810
- Posted 13 March 2019
- Close off 29 March 2019
Contract, Wellington Central, Hourly rates
Our client is a sizeable government department seeking an experienced IT Project Manager on a short term basis to manage the delivery of work across multiple technical products. You will be responsible for a small number of medium size projects that cross multiple teams.
In order to be considered and successful in this role you will need;
- Certifications in Agile or 5-10 years of significant experience working in Agile environments, preferably SAFe
- An excellent technical and high level understanding of risks, issues, challenges and opportunities to the business
- Strong communication skills and an ability to effectively translate technical issues into everyday language
- Exceptional relationship and stakeholder management skills to keep key members and part of the process
There are other projects currently under discussion too, with a possibility of adding more projects to this role and extending the tenure of the contract.
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager and complex cross work stream projects is your area of expertise, you thrive in fast-paced environments with a lot of moving parts and can manage multiple projects concurrently, then you need to be involved in this. Apply now for urgent consideration.