- Position Technical Business Analyst
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# JF41164
- Posted 14 August 2019
- Close off 26 August 2019
Initial 6 Month Contract (high likelihood of extension), Central Wellington, Daily rate
Our client is a major enterprise company seeking a Technical Business Analyst URGENTLY. They have multiple streams running that are working on technology initiatives to better support compliance regulations. They require a Technical Business Analyst to get involved with the workstreams that are responsible for creating the operational support documentation that is required before a new system/platform goes into production.
In order to be considered and successful you need to have;
- Significant demonstrated experience working as a Technical Business Analyst - ideally on infrastructure related projects
- An understanding of infrastructure as a code, SaaS, PaaS and CI/CD pipelines is highly desirable
- Evidence of creating the following artefacts (but not limited to); Service Support doc, Disaster Recovery Plan, Identify Access Management, Backup Definition doc, User Guides, Business Verification Plan, User Acceptance Testing
- Experience working in formal Agile environments
- Exceptional written, visual and verbal communication skills
- Ideally you will have demonstrated experience working on regulatory compliance initiatives with hard deadlines
- Any banking experience is highly desirable.
If you do not have the right to work in New Zealand then please do not apply as you will not be considered.
If the above sounds like you and you are available immediately or becoming available shortly, then you need to be involved in this. Apply now for an excellent opportunity to work with the latest tools, technologies & techniques in a renowned enterprise company amid exciting technology enhancements.