- Position Project Manager - Fixed-Term
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# JF41784
- Posted 2 February 2020
- Close off 21 February 2020
18 Month Fixed-Term Contract, Central Wellington, $120K - $135K p.a
Our client is a sizeable government agency urgently seeking a Project Manager on a fixed-term basis. They require someone who is well experienced in managing business projects that have delivered large changes. You will be working within the PMO on an in-flight project currently in phase 2 of 3. You will be expected to work closely with senior management, project & change managers and several stakeholder groups.
In order to be successful you will have;
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager on business projects
- Strong working knowledge of change management practices
- Practical working knowledge of project methodologies and creating project governance documents
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the procurement process is beneficial
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholder groups and business units effectively
You MUST have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
If you fit a majority of the above criteria and you are available soon, then you need to be involved in this. Apply now to join a growing government agency undergoing exciting changes.