- Position Project Manager - Fixed-Term
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# JF41786
- Posted 7 November 2019
- Close off 25 November 2019
8 Month Fixed-Term Contract, Central Wellington, $120K - $135K p.a
Our client is a sizeable government agency urgently seeking a Project Manager on a fixed-term basis. They require someone who is well experienced in managing concurrent business projects across all phases of the project lifecycle. You will be working within the PMO and be expected to work closely with senior management, project & change managers and business stakeholders.
In order to be successful you must have;
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager working on business projects
- Strong working knowledge of project methodologies and experience creating project governance documents
- Experience of business case writing is highly desirable (ideally Better Business Case)
- Demonstrated experience working on and managing multiple concurrent initiatives
You MUST have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered.
If you fit a majority of the above criteria and you are available soon, then you need to be involved in this. Apply now to join a growing government agency undergoing exciting changes.