- Position Project Coordinator
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# JF41867
- Posted 20 December 2019
- Close off 28 January 2020
18 month fixed-term contract, February 2020 start, $70K - $90K per annum
Our client is a large, central government department which runs major, national, sector-wide initiatives which benefit the lives of all New Zealanders.
The project delivery team is highly active implementing these initiatives and the project managers require an equally energetic, experienced project coordinator to assist. The duties include;
- Engaging with and organising internal and external, sector stakeholders to ensure meetings occur and results are tracked with project controls updated and key stakeholders informed.
- Setting up, adapting and maintaining project controls including; risk registers, schedules, finances, reporting & communications.
- Administrating procurement processes and vendor relationships.
We're after a reasonably experienced project coordinator who has worked in formal project environments (ideally with some form of project management/support accreditation). You will need intermediate – advanced skills in MS Project or similar software, JIRA, along with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio. You'll need to be personable with the ability to engage varied stakeholder characters and suppliers. If you're Wellington-based and looking for a long contract to move you from intermediate to senior project coordinator - Apply Now.