- Position Senior Project Manager
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# JF41868
- Posted 19 December 2019
- Close off 28 January 2020
18 month fixed-term contract, February 2020 start, $140K - $175K per annum
This large government agency is embarking on a project with significant business and process changes which will impact a considerable number of people. The changes will completely reshape one of the core processes in which this agency operates and will greatly increase their technology capabilities in doing so.
The ideal candidate will have;
- 10+ years experience as a Project/Programme Manager with several years in government agencies
- Clear proven experience of managing large business process change projects/programmes with several enterprise initiatives to their credit
- Exemplary planning and implementation skills across business application changes, process re-design and change implementation
- Exceptional ability to collaborate effectively with interrelated workstreams
You MUST have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered.
If you're looking for the next big thing on your resume and you're available for a February 2020 start, then this project could be just the ticket - 'Apply Now' for immediate consideration. CV's will be reviewed over the festive break.