- Position Senior Project Manager
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# JF41963
- Posted 22 November 2019
- Close off 28 January 2020
Initial 7 month contract, Central Wellington, $120 per hour
Our client is a sizeable government agency seeking a Senior Project Manager to augment an in-flight programme of work centred around significant transformational business changes. The focus of this area and position is to support the programmes IT component and deliver the agreed benefits and outcomes to the business.
In order to be successful in this role you must have;
- Significant experience managing and delivering projects with large application and infrastructure components on a national scale
- Demonstrated experiencing managing large projects involving software upgrades, defect/remediation and deployments into production environments
- Evidence of business case writing is desirable (ideally BBC aligned) and vendor management is essential
- An ability to clearly and succinctly articulate analysis and ideas both verbally and written
You MUST have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered.
In addition to the above, our client is looking for someone with a high level of credibility, someone who's able to instill confidence in their capability and liaise across a broad range of ICT services, solutions and stakeholders. Work experience within formal environments where systems are critical to the operation of an organisation is highly advantageous.
If the above sounds like you and you're available shortly, then you need to be involved in this. Apply now to join a government agency undergoing exciting improvements.