- Position Senior Project Manager - Fixed Term
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# JF41964
- Posted 19 November 2019
- Close off 16 December 2019
12 month fixed-term, Central Wellington, $121k - $135k p.a
Our client is a sizeable government agency seeking a Senior Project Manager on a fixed-term basis. They are currently in-flight with a large programme of work centred around significant transformational business changes. The focus of this area and position is to augment the programme and provide the necessary IT project management to support the business.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Significant demonstrated experience managing application upgrade, defect/remediation and deployment projects
- Significant working experience in formal project environments having used different methodologies
- Evidence of business case production (ideally BBC aligned) and vendor management is desirable
- An ability to manage concurrent deliverables and work at pace
You MUST have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
If you fit a majority of the above criteria and are available soon, then you need to be involved in this. Apply now to join a government agency undergoing exciting changes.