- Position Programme Coordinator
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# JF41965
- Posted 19 November 2019
- Close off 16 December 2019
12 month fixed-term, Central Wellington, $70k - $99K p.a
Our client is a sizeable government agency seeking a Programme Coordinator on a fixed-term basis. They are currently in-flight with a large programme of work centered around significant transformational business changes. The focus of this area and position is to augment the programme and support the Programme Manager in the management of the overall initiative.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Significant project and programme coordination experience in formal project environments
- Demonstrated evidence of programme level reporting, scheduling (MS Project) and RAID register maintenance
- An ability to manage large budgets end-to-end including budgeting/forecasting/variances/actuals
- A willingness to roll your sleeves up and be productive
You MUST have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Our client is looking for an approachable and enthusiastic Programme Coordinator to support them on all aspects of the programme. You will work alongside the Programme Manager closely gaining a lot of exposure and get a taste for what Programme Management is all about.
If you fit a majority of the above criteria and are available soon, then you need to be involved in this. Apply now to join a government agency undergoing exciting changes.