- Position Electrician
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# JG070421
- Posted 7 April 2021
- Close off 7 May 2021
We have a long-term temp contract for a Registered Industrial Electrician with one of our South Auckland clients. You will need to have previous experience in a manufacturing environment and be competent in industrial plant repairs and maintenance.
Skills sought are:
- NZ EWRB Electrical Practicing Licence
- Prior electrical maintenance experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Able to carry out emergency, preventative and corrective maintenance
- Excxellent communication skills both written and oral
- Flexible regarding hours and unexpected overtime
- Support of changeovers on machines
- Understanding of PLC’s would be advantageous.
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
You will need to be able to start immediately for this role. A competitive hourly rate is on offer.
Apply online or for further information call Janine Godfrey on 093204238