- Position Production Operator Pharmaceutical
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - North Shore
- Ref# JG110621
- Posted 11 June 2021
This North Shore based company has been in the business of manufacturing nutraceutical products for over 25 years and are a respected name both locally and offshore. They boast over 350 fantastic products to enhance health and vitality. Currently they are seeking experienced Production Operators to work a late shift from 3.30pm to midnight.
You will need to have experience working in a GMP environment working with Encapsulation processes.
Skills and experience sought are:
- Previous experience working in a GMP manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Sound knowledge of GMP documentation and processes
- Good background in corrective action management across process, product and procedures
- Experience with machinery set up, changeovers and cleaning
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Team player
- Self motivated with a positive attitude
- Sound knowledge of H&S
- Able to work 3.30pm until midnight
This company has a great culture and a real team environment. You will have the opportunity for further training and a chance to step up in the future. They offer a competitive level of remuneration and there are staff buying perks! Apply on line today with an up to date CV and Cover letter.