- Position Customer Service - Shopping Mall
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Tauranga
- Ref# JM336
- Posted 14 November 2023
- Close off 14 December 2023
Christmas Temp - Customer Service
Busy Tauranga Mall
Part-time varied hours 4 to 6 days /week
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will deal with all customer enquiries, take responsibility for and proactively resolve any issues, and do all you can to meet customers' expectations. Task may include:
- Attending to emails and phone calls
- Cash handling, and processing banking
- Assisting the marketing team with promotional campaigns and displays
- Looking after lost and found items (and children), and aiding customers who need to hire mobility equipment
- Selling gift vouchers
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who knows what good customer service is and how to deliver it. You are ideally a "people" person, with an ability to remain calm in all situations. You must also have flexibility to work varied hours across all days of the week.
Ideally you will have:
- Some experience in retail, hospitality or other customer-facing role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic computer and office/administrative skills
- A licence and vehicle, as some shifts will end at 9pm
This could be a suitable job for a student, or perhaps a semi-retired person. It might also suit someone looking for an entry point into sales or marketing, or a possible future internal role. If you see yourself in one of these categories, and you have what we are looking for, we'd love to hear from you.