- Position HR Business Partner
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# JN23451
- Posted 19 March 2020
- Close off 15 April 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner/Advisor who will be working closely with the GM of HR. This role is currently available on a Temporary basis until a suitable permanent candidate is appointed, so availability to start in the next week is essential.
A main focus on the role is on building relationships, working closely with managers and enhancing team performance. If you have a minimum of 4 to 5 years experience in a HR role and have exceptional skills in employee engagement and overseeing and delivering a high level of HR services to this busy company with branches also in the Pacific Islands.
This is a varied role where the main responsibilities include:
- Providing advice and guidance to the business
- Assist with employment relations coaching
- Provide employment legislative advice, coach and guide leaders across the business
- HR reporting and metrics using Chris 21
- Deliver a range of training sessions to enhance leadership capability
You will be working alongside the recruitment, learning and development and payroll functions so your highly energetic outgoing personality will be welcomed.
You will need ideally 4 plus years in a HR role with preferably a tertiary qualification. The ability to build rapport and credibility effectively and ideally previous management experience in HR overseeing an HR function. Systems savvy and focussed on performance excellence and an attention to detail is needed.
Please apply immediately or ring Janice Norgrove on 09 320 4238.