- Position Office Admin/Accts
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland
- Ref# JN35461
- Posted 14 July 2020
- Close off 11 August 2020
We have great opportunity available for an Office Administrator/Accounts all rounder, who thrives on following through on jobs from start to finish. You can hit the ground running with your payroll experience and are good at juggling everything that comes your way. You will be an integral part of a busy office with a great team environment, helping it to operate smoothly.
You will have impeccable attention to detail and and handle all enquiries with clear communication and confidence. This is a full time, role working with an immediate start, standard office hours, Monday to Friday in Onehunga.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Weekly Payroll for 150+ people
- Time sheet collection
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Accounts Payable and Receivable - including processing and reconciliations
- Preparation of GST returns and PAYE filings
- Day to Day running of the office and supplies
- Ad hoc admin support to GM and office team
Skills and Experience:
- Accounts/Payroll experience 2 years +
- Ability to Multitask
- Proficient in MS and accounting programmes
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A hands on approach and the flexibility and willingness to tackle a range of different things
Bring your great attitude and initiative to an inclusive workplace that values their staff. If you thrive in a fast paced environment where every day is different, you will love this role.