- Position Demand//Procurement Planner
- Division FreightWise
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# JN39353
- Posted 22 January 2019
- Close off 20 February 2019
Join an entrepreneurial and innovative NZ owned manufacturing company that can offer the successful person a good career path, a great team and the opportunity to have a diverse role in a fast paced environment.
In this exciting role which is a mix of Demand/Supply and Logistical responsibilities you will utilise and expand on your existing skills and experience.
The main accountabilities include:
- Ensure the efficient flow of goods throughout the supply chain network
- Build demand plans by gathering input from across the business and external customers
- Timely generation of MRP to ensure supplier purchase orders are placed within time frames
- Provide support to purchasing, inventory management and commercial planning across the supply chain function
- Planning of shipments to Customers and Distribution Centres
- Create production plans
- Generation of Volume/value forecasting through executing demand planning components
- Hold forecast review meetings
Whats in it for you?
This is a business that rewards high performers and a career growth pathway leveraging experience from this role are very achievable. Using your experience and skills, love for data and a highly proven background in applying supply chain principles including logistics, distribution, demand planning and forecasting in a manufacturing environment ideally food, adhesives, medical or body care products.
You will be valued for your hard work and be given every opportunity to develop your skills and experience.
New Job for the New Year!!!