- Position Human Resources Advisor
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# JN41927
- Posted 18 November 2019
- Close off 10 December 2019
Great HR Advisor role for an experienced candidate that may be in between roles at the moment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of HR professionals within a National organisation that employs in excess of 300 staff. As this is a new role within the company it is initially expected someone will start on a Temporary basis for approximately 3 to 4 months, but the role may become permanent in the future.
Great team, no two days the same and good hourly rate!!!
Main Responsibilities include:
- Being the main contact for Employee Relations within the team
- Advise on all disciplinary matters throughout the different sites
- Develop competitive benefit packages
- Support the recruitment administration
- Assist with different HR Projects
- You will need a minimum of 4 years experience in Human Resources
- A proven background in Employee Relations
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and mediation skills
- Comfortable with meeting deadlines and working in a fast pace and ever changing environment
If you are looking for a new role and have the flexibility to start before Christmas then please apply online now!!!