- Position Property Advisor
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington
- Ref# KL41783
- Posted 8 April 2021
- Close off 7 May 2021
Our client is looking for a Property Advisor who reports to the Corporate Property Manager and works within the property team to ensure the smooth delivery of land and lease management work and other property duties.
Based in Kapiti, the Property Advisor is responsible for establishing and maintaining effective, co-operative and professional working relationships with all stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate that you have:
• Proven experience in lease management
• At least three years’ experience in public land transactions or advisory
• Excellent working knowledge of the Public Works Act, property Law Act and Local Government Acts and other legislation
• Demonstrated experience working with GIS and/or land online systems
• Holder of a current and valid NZ Drivers Licence
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written including the ability to present to formal meetings
You will need to have good judgement, political awareness, interpersonal skills and time management skills.
This newly listed two year fixed term role will not last long so, don’t delay and apply now or call Kate on 0276346961 for a confidential chat.