- Position Experienced Facilities Coordinator
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# KL63421
- Posted 14 June 2021
Our long established client is Wellington's largest independent specialist in the administration of unit-titled buildings.
This role is highly client focused and no two days are the same. The purpose of this interesting role is to coordinate the facilities service' teams in response to queries and faults that come in through via email or telephone.
You will need to demonstrate that you have:
- Responsive service coordination
- Reporting and invoicing
- At least two years experience working in facilities
- Planned preventative maintenance administration
- An understanding of The Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
- Experience managing building contracts and services
- The ability to build long term relationships
You must have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate should be happy to take after hours emergency calls.
So do not delay and apply today.