- Position Accounts Receivable
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# KT10002
- Posted 13 March 2020
- Close off 10 April 2020
We are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable officer for a permanent role within a government agency based in Wellington CBD.
This is a varied fast-paced role and some of the main duties will include:
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of receipting, invoicing, refunds and over-payments in the system.
- Receive, investigate and appropriately resolve customer queries as required.
- Debt Collection - ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices.
- Monitoring debtor balances & total debt balance percentage.
- Allocating payments and receipts.
- Liaising with both internal departments and external customers.
- Generating PO's.
- Raising Invoices/credit notes.
- Running report, analyse and send out to business.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 12-18 months of experience in AR Role.
- Strong Excel skills – able to do V-lookup and Pivot Tables.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Plan and manage workload in order to meet deadlines as required.
- Confidence in using a computer and in particular MS Excel generating and completing pivot tables and vlook-ups.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- SAP systems knowledge, would be an advantage.
To be considered for this role you will need to be based in the Wellington area CURRENTLY and you MUST have the right to work in New Zealand.
If you fit the criteria listed above and would like to know more please contact Kelly to discuss the role in detail.