- Position Yard Coordinator / Vehicle Groomer – Airport Oaks
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# LM77512
- Posted 5 November 2019
- Close off 4 December 2019
Our client has opened a brand-new Pre Delivery Centre at Auckland Airport and is looking for Yard Coordinators, with previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for the coordination of the yard and the team of groomers, cleaning and preparing the vehicles for valued customers.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION, YOU NEED:
- Good planning, organising and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work in fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- The ability to effectively influence, engage and inspire teams
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- A full driver's license and be competent driving both manual and automatic vehicles
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL ENJOY:
- Full time hours - Monday to Friday
- Starting hourly rate of $21 + 8% holiday pay
- A supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth and development opportunities for the right candidates
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is passionate about cars and has the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
The role offers full-time hours on an ongoing temporary contract.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.