- Position Fabric Cutter - Window Blinds
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# LM8246
- Posted 10 September 2019
- Close off 9 October 2019
This company based in East Auckland is looking for a Fabric Cutter to join their busy manufacturing team. Learn how to make thermal fabric blinds by joining this hard working team.
This is an exciting, hands-on position where you will put your use of mechanical aptitude, computer skills and use of tools to the test.
- Must have good attention to detail
- The ability to use hand tools
- Strong, physically fit and comfortable with heavy lifting.
- Able to read drawings and follow a smooth process
- Build good relationships with the team
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Positive attitude and a desire to learn new skills
IN RETURN, YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Permanent work - Full time hours - Monday to Friday, 6:00 AM starts
- $20 per hour + Occasional overtime and Saturday hours
- Great team environment
- Career advancement opportunities for the right person
- A trusted company to work for, with lots of work
A fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a permanent role with career development. You will be a key member of a close hardworking team and will enjoy the benefits of being a permanent member of their company.
If this sounds like you, click on APPLY to submit your application.
Please note only applicants with a Citizenship or NZ Permanent Residency will be considered.