- Position Wood Crafting Labourer
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# LM8899
- Posted 5 December 2019
- Close off 4 January 2020
We are looking for a Manufacturing Labourer with previous wood working experience, however full training will be provided for the right candidate. Your primary task will be to follow a production schedule, manufacturing wood pallets and crates.
Our client is a large manufacturing company based in Mangere. They export at least 80% of what they manufacture and this product needs to be crated up for export.
* Previous experience working with timber and the associated tools, desirable
* Positive attitude and willingness to learn
* Punctual, reliable & hardworking
* Able to work as part of a team
* $18.00 per hour + 8% holiday pay
* Monday to Friday, 7:30am - 4pm
* January start date
* FULL training is provided
* Onsite cafeteria and free parking
* Ongoing training and development with long term opportunities for the right person
* Full-time hours are offered for this temporary ongoing position
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.