- Position Adviser Network Pricing
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# MC38089
- Posted 10 July 2018
- Close off 31 July 2018
Reporting to the Retail Pricing Manager, you will contribute to the planning, facilitation and delivery of project work for the Transmission Pricing Methodology.
Using your proven knowledge of policy and economics, you will undertake economic analysis to scope out market failures and improvements, these will be presented to the Board along with recommendations for policy solutions.
Working alongside internal and external consultants you will manage relations with all affected stakeholders such as consumers, industry representatives and government officials.
The ideal person will:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in economics or business engineering
- Have experience in a regulatory or policy development environment
- Be highly organised
- Have worked with interest groups previously and managed consulting processes
This is a Contract position for 18 months with further opportunities on the horizon.
To hear more about this position contact Mariella Cardy on 0275010026 or apply now with your CV and Cover Letter.