- Position IT RESOURCE SPECIALIST AND CANDIDATE MANAGER New Market Based, Auckland
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# MH2244
- Posted 6 April 2021
- Close off 14 May 2021
IT Resource Specialist and Candidate Manager
New Market based
Alpha Recruitment is a leading Recruitment Company with over 25yrs working with high performing Consultants, in many specialist areas. Due to growth and demand within the IT area, we are seeking a Specialist Resource person, to join the IT Consulting team.
Everyone in the Alpha Group is a very valued member of the team, thus demonstrating longevity within the Company. You will be focusing on Recruiting talent within the IT Services area, advertising, social media, multiple channel resourcing, including but not limited to, Facebook and LinkedIn, with Twitter and news-feed, using Boolean search, and Google extensions / tools, to support candidate search.
In the role, you will be:
- Sourcing, interviewing and nurturing IT Candidates
- Advertising, utilising social media posting plus utilising your upbeat personality, to a constructive conclusion.
- Screening CV’s and arranging interviews, and completing the reference checks.
- Research IT Companies, and check the market sector for updated Information for the availability of IT Candidates.
- Work closely with and for the IT Team.
- Be available for Industry events and ongoing learning.
You will need the following:
- A relevant qualification with some IT experience and knowledge.
- Good communication skills, and enjoy a fun team environment.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of candidates and positively liaising with them all.
- Have strong relationship skills, and to be an awesome communicator, both verbally & written.
- An interest in growing your IT knowledge and skill set.
- Identifying and keeping up to date with new technologies, adding to the ever-growing list of new skills.
This role may suit a Graduate plus some experience with excellent searching skills, or someone who has a passion about IT, wanting to focus on resourcing, and champion this specialist area. If this sounds like you For more information on this opportunity, please send an email with your MS Word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those with the right to work in NZ will be considered.