- Position CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# MH37409
- Posted 16 January 2019
- Close off 22 February 2019
Construction Project Manager
Permanent Role New Market Auckland J/N 37409
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager for a unique permanent position, someone with strong Commercial Building acumen and experience, who is used to visiting the Council on a daily basis, gaining Consents for the continual updating of the building requirements. Managing, Planning, the Designs, Cost Management, Budget Control, Procurement and Tendering, along with Construction Monitoring and Stakeholder Management.
Our Client is an Investment Company with major Commercial Building projects on the go, with lots more in the pipeline, and they need this Senior Construction Project Manager to be the go-to person, someone who handles it all from start to finish, and eventually, should everything go well, there will be a 10yr future for the successful candidate.
This is a unique opportunity for someone with at least five to seven years of Commercial Building experience,ie: Apartments. You will need to be extremely well organised, with a background of working a similar role. Driving the business with efficiency, running competitive tendering processes and reviews, selecting the successful tenders (together with the Director), and managing all the Construction projects to delivery.
There will be other administrative duties as well, which you will manage into your day.
The Company has had an extremely busy and successful few years, and together with this new Construction Project Manager, they are planning for future growth within the Organisation.
The Key Tasks of the position:
- Prepare Business cases and deliver the project benefits
- Establish the projects, and manage the project activities.
- Handle the Risk Register, issue Register, Financials and Resources.
- Lead the post project review.
- Oversee the master schedule and manage the architectural, design and construction teams.
- Handle both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work on the cost management and budget control.
- Be the Go-to person for all the teams.
- Manage the procurement and Tendering.
- Review site construction progress, and reports to Directors.
The Salary is excellent for this role, and if you have the right background, and would like to apply, please forward your CV details in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates with the right to work in NZ will be considered for this position.