- Position Senior Scrum Master
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland - East
- Ref# MH39190
- Posted 7 December 2018
- Close off 20 December 2018
Scrum Master Project Manager
6 month Contract for Jan 2019
We are seeking a very Senior Scrum Master for an Auckland based hands on 6 month Contract, commencing 14 Jan 2019 for 6 months. Here, you will be joining a large Organisation who requires you not only to be a Team lead, but to mentor and lead other Project Managers, in a hands-on work environment, leading by example. You will need to have worked for other large Companies in a similar role, to be successful in this position.
- To have a Degree with a PMP qualifications.
- Scrum Master qualified, and experience as a Team Lead.
- Ability to work well with colleagues, and run team workshops.
- Ideally to have Health Industry experience.
- Has a very good daily rate for the right candidate.
This is a role for a person with strong Scrum Master skills, with proven experience working alongside fellow Project Managers, in a hands on busy working environment.
Only those with the right to work in NZ will be considered for this contract, and you will preferably come from a Health application background.
If interested, and qualify as above, please forward your CV details in MS Word to email@example.com