- Position Integration Architect 6mnth contract
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland - East
- Ref# MH39335
- Posted 16 January 2019
- Close off 15 February 2019
Senior Integration Architect
6 month contract Auckland. J/N 39335
Our large Organisational Client is based here in Auckland, and they are seeking a Senior Integration Architect for an initial 6month contract, to commence immediately. To be part of an Architecture & Design team covering integration architecture (cloud based, focusing on applications, integrations, databases, high availability and disaster recovery, including cloud and Integration as a Service.
- Assist with the adoption of an Enterprise Architecture and transformation vision and standards based HISO / TOGAF standards.
- Generate modern solutions focused on cloud-based technologies.
- Generate High level solutions Designs (HLSD) to standards
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or similar
- Experience in designing and implementing message-oriented integration solutions, such as JMS and MSMQ.
- Ideally some experience in HL7, Clinical Document Architecture, Mulesoft, and or JCAPS
- Very good SQL database query skills, AWS such as Lambda, S3, Kinesis etc.
- Ability to work on design as well as doing implementation of the design.
- Experience with SOAP, REST and or Web Services.
- Full Range of integration technologies, EXB and SOA, HTTP and FTP; XML
Only those candidates with the right to work in NZ will be considered for this contract. If you have all of the above and more, and you are able to start immediately, and you have a collaborative approach, open and appreciative of other people’s views and experience, Customer focused, a problem solver, and the drive for results, I want to hear from you. Please apply to email@example.com with your CV in MS Word.