- Position Senior Business Analyst - Security programme - 6mnth Contract Auckland
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland - East
- Ref# MH39373
- Posted 8 February 2019
- Close off 28 February 2019
Senior Business Analyst - Security focused
6mnth contract Auckland
We are seeking a very Senior Business Analyst - Security Programme for an initial 6 month contract, in Auckland
As a Company, they are embarking on large programs of work, and they seek a special Senior BA with Security, to join them for an initial 6 month's contract. Health Domain knowledge is desirable for this role, as you will be conducting workshops, together with other Senior BA’s and technical stakeholders, and aiming at writing up use cases and requirements. Also, assist in conducting research on software and hardware products to support purchasing, and to develop business cases, based on requirements and product analysis.
Functions & Exp of the role:
- Experienced Senior BA - Security preferably in the Healthcare domain.
- Conduct Workshops with Senior BA and Technical Stakeholders.
- To have Information security principles and standards experience, such as HISF; NZISM; HIPPA; and NIST 800-53
- Worked on Information Technology Security projects within the last 3yrs.
- Assist in conducting research on software and hardware products, and to support purchasing.
- To be strong in MS Office suite including Visio.
- Being a very good planner,
- A great Team player.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be articulate, attention to detail.
- Being meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Clearly being able to define project scope and business KPI’s
We are looking for someone who has in depth experience as a Senior Business Analyst - Security, and a mentor, having worked a similar role within the last 3 yrs.
Only those with the right to work in NZ will be considered, and if you make the short list you will be contacted. The work is both challenging and exciting for the right skilled person.
Please send your CV details in MS Word to email@example.com in the first instance.