- Position Senior Business Analyst - Security 6mnth Contract Auckland
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland - East
- Ref# MH39373
- Posted 27 March 2019
- Close off 19 April 2019
Senior Business Analyst - Security Urgent.
6 month contract Auckland
We are Urgently seeking a very Senior Business Analyst - Security for a 6 month contract, in Auckland
As a Company, they are embarking on large programs of work, and they seek a strong Security focused Business Analyst, to join them for a 6 month's contract. Health Domain knowledge is desirable but not essential, but Security Domain Knowledge is essential, as you would have the knowledge and experience in demonstrating this through projects, or at least 1 project with the following, Endpoint Security, Data Security, Vulnerability Management, Network Security, and Cloud Security, Infrastructure Security, Active Directory and related functions, Systems Integrations, identity and access Management. Your BA skills will need you to demonstrate your experience in delivering Business Requirements document for IT Security Solutions, having demonstrated this in at least 1 project. In this role you will be conducting workshops, together with other Senior BA’s and technical stakeholders, and aiming at writing up use cases and requirements. Also, assisting in research on software and hardware products to support purchasing, developing business cases, based on requirements and product analysis.
Functions & Exp of the role:
- Experience in Security as a Senior BA - (Healthcare domain) but not essential.
- Conduct Workshops with Senior BA and Technical Stakeholders.
- Able to demonstrate Information security principles and standards, such as HISF; NZISM; HIPPA; and NIST 800-53
- Have worked on at least 1 project of Information Technology Security, within the last 3 yrs.
- Assist in conducting research on software and hardware products, supporting purchasing.
- To be strong in MS Office suite including Visio.
- Being a very good planner,
- A great Team player.
- Having excellent communication skills.
- Be articulate, paying attention to detail.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Clearly being able to define project scope and business API's
We are looking for someone who has in depth experience in Security, and as a Senior Business Analyst and a mentor, having worked on a similar role demonstrating at least on one project within the last 3 yrs.
Only those with the right to work in NZ will be considered, and if you make the short list you will be contacted. The work is both challenging and exciting for the right skilled person.
Please send your CV details in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.