- Position SYSTEMS ACCOUNTANT New role. ROTORUA
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Rotorua
- Ref# MH39806
- Posted 16 April 2019
- Close off 30 April 2019
- Systems Accountant required, with large Organisation
- Permanent role. Rotorua based
- Excellent Remuneration
Our Client based in Rotorua, is one of the largest employers in Rotorua, with a great vision. They provide high quality services, and are committed to building a high performing multi culture-based Company with their innovative and engaging efforts as a high performer. Reporting to the Financial Controller:
Your Responsibilities are:
- Maintaining and developing all Financial Systems within the Finance team
- Ensuring maximum systems functionality to audit requirements and practices.
- To implement process improvement and overseeing and managing responsibilities.
- To utilise your Technology One (ERP) systems experience.
- Undertake project-based duties as directed by the Financial Controller.
- An Accounting Degree or Business Studies degree.
- Extensive Finance and accounting systems
- 5+ years’ experience in business analysis, business process improvement.
- Project Management plus skills in handling strong stakeholders.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
This is a Systems Accountant role, not any other area of accounting, so if you are interested in this position, working within a great team environment, this role maybe the one for you.
You will need to have the right to work here in NZ to apply for the role. Please advise if you are available to work in Rotorua, which is the Tourism Hub of New Zealand.
I look forward to hearing from you. To show your interest, please forward your CV in MS Word to email@example.com.