- Position Payroll Specialist - Project Manager
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland - East
- Ref# MH42815
- Posted 19 March 2020
- Close off 31 March 2020
An Urgent request for a Payroll Specialist / Project Manager for a 6months Fixed term contract, working for a Health Food Company, based in East Tamaki. The Company's location would suit those who live on the South East side of Auckland, save hours of travel, and be home earlier at night. Current Payroll platform is MYOB,
Your Requirements for this role to include:
- Finalising NZ Holiday Pay Report within 2 week time frame.
- Lead and execute follow-up actions within the first 2 months
- Identifying the right Payroll system (both for NZ & AU upgrades.
- Lead the implementation process.
- Facilitate vendor / stakeholder meetings – including costs
- Confirm documentation and obtain solution
- Facilitate system upgrade, with further audits from end date.
The Ideal Candidate will have.
- Strong Payroll knowledge especially with MYOB
- Hands-on working with an entire payroll process within ANZ
- Experience in Payroll system implementation, and or upgrade.
- Sound Project Management skills.
- Able to commence immediately would be welcomed.
This role would suit the Project Manager who lives on the South East side of Auckland, making ease of getting to work much easier, spending more time with the family.
This role requires you to have strong Payroll experience especially in MYOB and have had strong experience in the entire payroll process within NZ and Australia.
To apply for this role you will need to have the right to work in New Zealand.
For those who would want to be considered, please forward your CV details to email@example.com