- Position Communications, Navigation & Surveillancve (CNS) Technician
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# MH44844
- Posted 6 April 2021
- Close off 7 May 2021
COMMUNICATIONS, NAVIGATION & SURVEILLANCE (CNS)
- Auckland Airport Based – Permanent Job 44844
- Hands on Electronic technician required
- Team environment with good Remuneration
- Excellent Company.
Our Client is a well-known Electronic Technical Company, responsible for effective delivery, and Management of Engineering Design, Software Design and development, Installation and maintenance of Electronics, and logistics support, plus a number of other areas of responsibility. They seek a motivated Electronic Technician, who just loves tinkering in a workshop, and has a Technical bent, in a motivated environment. It may suit someone from the forces, who has worked in a similar role.
- Performing fault rectification, Conducting preventative maintenance,
- Installing CNS equipment, plus on call roster of weekend work
- Undertake fault repair work in a timely and effective manner.
- Complete monthly maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist with installation and project work.
- Prepare the necessary reports and documentation of your activities.
Requirements for the position:
- Relevant qualifications plus MS Office including MS Excel
- Good operational awareness, with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work at heights and climb structures with confidence in all weather conditions.
- Self-motivated, and able to work in a team, as well as an individual.
- To be available for ongoing training.
- Valid NZ Drivers License
If the above position is of interest to you and you have approx. 4 to 5 yrs. of Electronic experience, with a love of workshop type maintenance, working on the tools, and you are fit and motivated with an outgoing personality, this maybe the job for you. Please send your CV details to Merle at firstname.lastname@example.org