- Position Office Manager - Logistics
- Division Triangle Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# MS110719
- Posted 11 July 2019
- Close off 2 September 2019
We are looking for a full time Office Manager, Monday - Friday, logistics experience is desirable. This position is based in Penrose and comes with free parking.
Our client is a market leader in providing seamless online and instore Eftpos payment services. The ideal candidate will have a high level of caliber and at least two years experience within an Office Management/Person Assistant role. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career for the future with potential to into a permanent position for the right candidate.
Initial activities will be to:
- Processing billing and producing invoices for customers
- Provide support for 2x Sales Managers and the rest of the team when required
- Manage facilities
- Maintain fully documented sales order administration files as defined
- Build a good rapport with Customers & Logistic Partners, you may need to assist with non-technical issues
- Perform all administrative activities associated with the fulfillment of orders and shipments, in particular customer interface, logistics tracking & order entry
- Ensure all orders are managed in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and that all transactions meet the audit criteria
What you Need
- 2 years experience within a Sales Manager/Personal Assistant role
- ERP experience preferred
- Experience within an Order Management/Logistics/Administration role function ideally with exposure to, logistic company processes, & general supply chain activities
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Well organized and methodical working practices with strong team work values with particular focus on detail
- Ability to work under pressure, in an environment of changing and conflicting priorities
- Good sense of humor
- Customer Service mentality
You'll get a competitive salary, with ongoing support in a great working environment.
Don't delay – Apply today!