- Position Telesales Superstars-Work from Home
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Southland
- Ref# MW036035
- Posted 15 November 2019
- Close off 29 November 2019
Do you buzz from interacting with customers? Want to work in your comfy at home clothes? Do you enjoy getting rewarded for a job well done? Are you tired of standing on your feet all day? Are there no roles available locally for you? Well, have we got the role for you! Starting early January 2020 this is a long term opportunity.
Our client is the largest privately owned outsource contact centre in New Zealand and they are looking for homeworkers. Located in your home office, you will be working 12 noon until 8pm (hello daily sleep in) Monday to Friday. You will be working with a large motivated and passionate sales team all working together to smash targets set.
If you are experienced with sales or telesales, we want to talk to you! This is a great career opportunity for switched on candidates (you)!
Our client utilise online learning and comprehension tests to give candidates the tools they need to keep on top of their game. They invest heavily in their people to progress their careers. Just ask their management. Many of their most senior managers were agents themselves and know the business as well as anyone!
Skills you will ideally possess:
- Previous call centre/telesales experience, retail, hospitality or any other sales experience either face to face or over the phone
- A passion for meeting targets and the confidence to make outbound calls
- Excellent communication skills and ability to feel comfortable reading a set script
- The ability to quickly build rapport with possible customers and resilience to handle resistance and rejection (on to the next call, you can do this!)
- A positive can-do attitude
- A home office set up in a quiet area of the house with reliable internet and a fixed home line (a must have)
What is in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development
- The opportunity to work for the industry leader in contact centres
- Hours that suit your lifestyle working 12noon – 8pm
- The opportunity to work at home (save on petrol money, car insurance, avoid traffic jams and know that you have the right brand of coffee in the cupboard)
- A secure base hourly rate + bonus structure for meeting set targets (cha-ching)
Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity to be part of a growing organization who reward you for your hard work and conversion of sales with uncapped bonuses and ongoing training and career development!