- Position Treatment Coordinator
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# MW37062
- Posted 15 May 2019
- Close off 24 May 2019
Our client is one of the newer clinic additions to New Zealand’s leading skin and appearance medicine brands, treating over 40,000 people each year, through a nationwide network of over 40 clinics. Our clients aim is simple, they want to give women the confidence to look and feel their best. That is something our client is very proud of.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team, who want to ensure their clients are given the best treatments and advice, to ensure top client retention. This is a great role with room to grow in the future for the right candidate who wants to grow with the Clinic and brand.
You will be an integral member of the team, supported by a professional, fun and friendly team and part of a fast growing, successful network of high performing clinics.
There are many facets of the business to learn, and you will be kept up to date with some of the most advanced and innovative skin and appearance medicine treatments.
The ideal candidate will be a highly driven, tenacious sales person who is passionate about the Appearance Medicine Industry. You will thrive under pressure and take the time to ensure the clients needs are fully being met. The role is responsible for creating and developing relationships with their clients to ensure they are recommended the best and most appropriate treatment options. You will also generate new business for the clinic, by creating opportunities for client recruitment through events, referrals, local business, networking and leveraging the brands national marketing plan to create leads for the membership programmes.
Your background, experience and personal attributes will include:
- A minimum of 3 years in developing and driving either product or service-based sales, meeting set targets
- A background in Beauty Therapy or Appearance Medicine is a definite plus
- A proven track record in achieving strong and consistent sales results
- Polished and professional personal presentation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with excellent listening skills and strong empathy
- High degree of computer literacy
- Passionate about improving women's confidence and giving great Customer Service, no matter what
A background or interest in skin and beauty would be an advantage, however the ability to sell our fantastic programmes is the most important aspect of this role.
This position includes some late nights and Saturdays and will be between 30-40 hours per week (candidate experience dependant).
You must be in NZ with the legal right to work permanently to apply.