- Position Receptionist
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# MW37582
- Posted 29 April 2019
- Close off 13 May 2019
Our client are the world's leading software company serving the film industry. They build awesome software used worldwide by film distributors, cinemas and moviegoers a-like.They are a technological pioneer in their field and help build the world's best technology. Innovation is at the heart of the company; everything they have built simply didn't exist before. They're proud of their fun and supportive environment, working collaboratively and celebrating their achievements.
This role is Reception with a twist, not only will you be responsible for greeting everyone who comes in, answering phones and divvying up courier packages, you'll also be responsible for looking after the kitchens on each of the 4 floors of the office building (yes they have the entire building) so get ready to get your steps up!
Candidates who fit into the company well are bubbly, friendly, technology loving and cinema buffs. It is a fantastic company to work for, and you will truly enjoy going to work every day.
Reception experience is great, but a can do attitude is far more important as you will effectively be the face of the company!
The ideal candidate will hold the following attributes:
- Happy to work in a fast paced environment
- Drive to learn and grow
- Permanent Residency or Citizenship
An awesome opportunity to join a GREAT team, in a company that reward and recognise their employees hard work! They love watching their team develop and grow (hopefully into future roles). They also have great perks:
- Medical insurance for you and your partner/family after 12 months of being at Vista
- Two salary reviews per year for the first four years, and then annually
- Life insurance
- Extended sick leave – up to 10 days per year
- Vista Ed (a day of varied and interesting presentations and discussions to keep your edge sharp for your work at Vista) – twice a year
- Vista Innovation Cup (dedicated time to create something new that will make Vista, cinema, or the world a better place—and maybe earn you a prize)
- Extended paid parental leave
- A very busy social calendar
- Free counselling services through EAP (employee assistance program)
- Corporate rates for a gym membership
- Flu vaccinations
- Quarterly movie tickets
If this sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact Morgan @ Alpha today!