- Position Part-Time Office Administrator - IMMEDIATE
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# MW37807
- Posted 11 July 2018
- Close off 16 July 2018
Our client is a tight-knit family owned Electrical Contractor business operating across Central Auckland. They have a 9 month part time maternity contract to cover.
This role is a part time role working around 22 hours per week in Remuera (with flexibility to cover sick/annual leave). Monday 7.30am - 12.30pm & Tuesday - Friday 8am - 12.30pm.
The position of Part-time Office Administrator is responsible for a wide variety of duties. It will be a busy, varied role.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Marketing and Social Media (keeping website & Social Media up to date, E-Newsletters) you don't need to be a social media genius, but you do need to be willing to learn the ropes and have an interest as there is a Social Project they would like this assignment to complete.
- Maintaining and developing Health & Safety policies
- IT Support - maintaining devices, software and systems (again no need to be an IT genius, just help with easy queries)
- Customer service via phone and email
- Assisting Office Administrator and Project Manager when required
- Working with an external HR Contractor in regards to the companies potential needs
- Fleet Maintenance when required
- Stock level reporting
- Adhoc administration, muck in where needed and get tasks completed.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a tight- knit, friendly family owned business.
The ideal candidate will hold the following attributes:
- The strive to go the extra mile
- Top notch customer service skills
- Good work ethic and be self-motivated
- Great time management
- Proactive and initiative to see potential problems before they arise
- Most importantly a positive attitude
This role has no weekend work and on-site parking as well as plenty of trainnig and support.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Please apply today! or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org