- Position Marketing Executive
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - North Shore
- Ref# MW37984
- Posted 15 February 2019
- Close off 25 February 2019
We represent one of the North Shore's (and soon to expand to West Auckland) most prestigious dealerships. Our client is seeking a new addition to their rapidly growing team. Due to a significant growth phase, our client is looking to the future and want to bring on their Marketing Coordinator to join their already greatly successful team and highly respected Dealership.
This newly created role will work with the Digital Communications & Marketing Coordinator (who reports directly into this role) to plan, develop, implement and continuously improve digital marketing communications to assist the business in meeting its objectives and digital progression plans.
They’ll give you the chance to develop your expertise by:
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organising events and product launches
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- monitoring performance
- managing campaigns on social media
- managing all sponsorships and business alignments with ROI plans in place for a 12 month period
The ideal candidate will hold the following attributes and experience:
- Marketing/Communications/Event Management degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Be high energy and able to prioritise workload
- Fantastic communicator, great people skills, relatable, personable, relationship builder
- Incredibly driven and willing to prove themselves
- Brand Ambassador, you’ll want to invest in the company and in turn be given exciting career growth opportunities
- Be passionate about cars!
- The ability to succeed in a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines
- Have a natural creative flair and fresh/innovative ideas
- Have an interest in the latest online trends
Our client is a fantastic employer with a highly successful, highly driven and well-respected team. They really do invest in their employees, believe in promoting from within and have an envy inducing Staff Privileges Scheme!
If you are interested in this role please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Morgan at Alpha Recruitment today!