- Position Senior Customer Service Representative - Penrose
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# MW38095
- Posted 10 July 2018
- Close off 22 July 2018
We represent kiwi start-up looking to add a Senior Customer Service Representative to their close-knit team. Our client has built up an online buying community which allow kiwis to buy directly from factories across the world. They strongly believe that there are too many middle men, agents and retailers who are involved in the process and make your purchased products far more expensive than they need to be.
Our client’s website allows engaged buyers to shop directly from the source, offering a variety of products that are delivered right to their doors in New Zealand. Because they have the ability to negotiate group buyer discounts the prices are even cheaper! They travel the world to ensure the clients have a “no fuss” experience when their goods are imported from overseas.
This role reports directly to the Customer Service & Logistics Manager to ensure a high level of customer service is being delivered through all aspects of the customer purchase experience. Responsibilities include:
- Responding to customer enquiries whilst providing accurate information using the tools provided.
- Assisting with placement of orders, cancellations, refunds and exchanges
- Compiling new product suggestions from customers to pass on to the buying team
- Following up with courier services regarding customer deliveries
- Notifying customers of potential delays in their original ETA (production/shipping)
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Maintain office procedures, processes & systems
This role requires a customer service superstar who is focused on providing top notch support to anyone who makes contact. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and personal attributes:
- Experience working in a customer service related field specifically within the office environment
- Confident in using MS Office and online CRM systems
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with customers
- Proven practical experience of working in an administrative role with a solid level of responsibility.
- Highly organised and efficient
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Personable & approachable with customers and clients
- Able to work on own initiative
- Works well as part of a team
- Calm and used to working under pressure
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting New Zealand company who offer a competitive salary and ever-changing variety of products so no two days are the same.
If this sounds like you, then WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Apply now or send your application to email@example.com