- Position Junior Project Manager - Security & CCTV
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# MW38652
- Posted 29 January 2019
- Close off 11 February 2019
We are delighted to represent our client, a large, complex organisation in the health sector, in the recruitment of a Project Manager. This 3 month contract role represents an outstanding opportunity to join the one of New Zealand’s largest employers, with great potential for learning, growth and career development.
The role will be estimated to last around 3 months but could be for longer. This role is looking at Access Control & CCTV.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the implementation of new access control and CCTV requirements; working with the security systems supplier to develop a plan and schedule new installations.
- Project Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Assist with development of Access Plans
- Document Business Requirements
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous PM experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building/management skills
- Commitment to providing a quality service
- Positive team player
- Advanced professionalism
- Excellent communicator – verbal and written
- Bicultural approach
A 3 month contract position with one of New Zealand's largest employers and a great team.