- Position Project Manager - Part Time
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# MW38796
- Posted 15 April 2019
- Close off 29 April 2019
We are delighted to represent our client, a large, complex organisation in the health sector, in the recruitment of a Project Manager for Performance Improvement. This part time (2-3 days per week) 6 month contract role represents an outstanding opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest employers.
The primary function of this role is to plan and implement enterprise-level business change programmes to deliver the benefits of additional hospital capacity, models of care and ways of working to meet patient demand.
The post-holder will work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team to ensure project success and contribute to the overall delivery of the programme.
This will be a flexible arrangement to ensure the Project Manager enjoys both home and work balance.
The ideal Project Manager will have the following experience:
- Significant experience in a project management role within a large complex organisation, including change management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful projects from initiation to completion.
- Experience managing operational and capital budgets.
- A strong track record of managing complexity and risk whilst maintaining high standards of performance and project delivery.
- Ability to manage many stakeholders.
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Knowledge of the implications of the Treaty of Waitangi with a commitment to bi-culturalism
and the following personal characteristics:
- A team player with the ability to work cohesively in a team environment to achieve well communicated expectations. Who generates trust and respect and will provide guidance to others when required.
- Ability to see business requirements/issues from the customer’s perspective.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements.
- Strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Ability to manage effective relationships and interact professionally with a diverse group.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Resourceful and resilient. Able to cope well under pressure.
- Outcome and solution focussed.
- Dedicated, with the ability to challenge and question status quo and seek continuous improvement opportunities.
If you have the above skills and experience, and you are looking for a role to really sink your teeth into, contact me today. This role is an immediate start for the right candidate. Give Morgan at Alpha Recruitment a call today on (09)524 2336.