- Position Project Manager - Part Time
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# MW38796
- Posted 15 May 2019
- Close off 24 May 2019
We are delighted to represent our client, a large, complex organisation in the health sector, in the recruitment of a Project Manager for Performance Improvement. This part time (2-3 days per week) fixed term 1x year contract represents an outstanding opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest employers.
The primary function of this role is to plan and implement enterprise-level business change programmes to deliver the benefits of additional hospital capacity, models of care and ways of working to meet patient demand.
The post-holder will work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team to ensure project success and contribute to the overall delivery of the programme.
This will be a flexible arrangement to ensure the Project Manager enjoys both home and work balance.
The ideal Project Manager will have the following experience:
- Significant experience in a project management role within a large complex organisation, including change management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful projects from initiation to completion.
- Experience managing operational and capital budgets.
- A strong track record of managing complexity and risk whilst maintaining high standards of performance and project delivery.
- Ability to manage many stakeholders.
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Knowledge of the implications of the Treaty of Waitangi with a commitment to bi-culturalism.
and the following personal characteristics:
- A team player with the ability to work cohesively in a team environment to achieve well communicated expectations. Who generates trust and respect and will provide guidance to others when required.
- Ability to see business requirements/issues from the customer’s perspective.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements.
- Strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Ability to manage effective relationships and interact professionally with a diverse group.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Resourceful and resilient. Able to cope well under pressure.
- Outcome and solution focussed.
- Dedicated, with the ability to challenge and question status quo and seek continuous improvement opportunities.
If you have the above skills and experience, and you are looking for a role to really sink your teeth into, contact me today. This role is an immediate start for the right candidate. Give Morgan at Alpha Recruitment a call today on (09)524 2336.