- Position Appearance Medicine Reception
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# MW38935
- Posted 20 February 2019
- Close off 4 March 2019
We represent the one of NZ’s leaders in Appearance Medicine. Our client is seeking a temporary receptionist to help fill the role whilst they recruit permanently. This role allows you to work for NZ’s most renowned Appearance Medical leaders who remain at the forefront of the skincare and appearance industry.
If you have a passion for Appearance Medicine and more importantly giving women the confidence to look and feel their best then this may be the role for you!
You daily tasks will include:
- Answering calls
- Ensuring clients are taken care of
- Keeping the waiting area clean and tidy
- Responding to client’s enquiries
- Appointment booking/ calendar management
- General Administration
- Assisting with other duties assigned to the role such as laundry
This role is Tuesday-Saturday and includes 2 late nights until 7pm on Wednesday's and Thursday's.
The ideal candidate for our candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Passionate about giving women the confidence to look and feel their best
- Passionate about Appearance Medicine, treatments and products
- The ability to work as a team player
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Clear communication skills
- Personally, well-presented and polished
- The drive and vision to join the team on their long-term journey together
- Hold either Permanent Residency or NZ Citizenship
Our client strives to deliver exceptional service to all of their clients and want a long-term team member to share in their vision. If you hold the above experience and skills please email your CV and Cover Letter that tells us why you're passionate about Appearance Medicine to Morgan Whittle on email@example.com today!