- Position Registered Nurse - Appearance Medicine
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# MW39578
- Posted 15 April 2019
- Close off 29 April 2019
We represent one of NZ’s leaders in Appearance Medicine. Our client is seeking a new addition and are wanting to bring a Registered Nurse into their fun and dynamic team. This role allows you to work for NZ’s most renowned Appearance Medical leaders who remain at the forefront of the skincare and appearance industry.
Do you have a passion for Appearance Medicine and more importantly giving women the confidence to look and feel their best? Then this is the role for you!
With ongoing support and coaching at their dedicated training academy you have the ability to develop your skills in Advanced Treatments.
You will work with the Practise Manager, Administrator, Treatment Coordinator & Beauty Therapists in one of NZ’s top performing clinics located in Pukekohe. The key responsibility of this role is to provide treatments, including Botox, Juvéderm and VPL. The team works closely together to ensure every client has an outstanding end to end service experience.
This part time opportunity will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday each week.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Registered Nurse Qualification with current practising certificate with at least 5 years practical nursing experience
- Passionate about Appearance Medicine, treatments and products
- Experience in Appearance Medicine injecting is definitely an added bonus
- The ability to work as a team player
- Clear communication skills
- Be confident in promoting treatments and products to clients
- Personally, well-presented and polished
- The drive and vision to join the team on their long-term journey together
- Hold either Permanent Residency or NZ Citizenship
Our client strives to deliver exceptional service to all of their clients and want a long-term team member to share in their vision. If you hold the above experience and skills please email your CV and Cover Letter that tells us why you're passionate about Appearance Medicine to Morgan Whittle on firstname.lastname@example.org today!