- Position Appearance Medicine Coordinator
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# MW39771
- Posted 15 April 2019
- Close off 29 April 2019
We represent one of NZ’s leaders in Appearance Medicine. Our client is seeking a new addition and are wanting to bring a Treatment Coordinator into their fun and dynamic team. This role allows you to work for NZ’s most renowned Appearance Medical leaders who remain at the forefront of the skincare and appearance industry.
Do you have a passion for Appearance Medicine and more importantly giving women the confidence to look and feel their best? Then this is the role for you! We are seeking a driven, passionate, tenacious salesperson who thrives under pressure, is confident and outgoing and loves to hunt for new leads.
You will work with the Practise Manager, Administrator & Beauty Therapists in one of NZ’s top performing clinics located in Pukekohe. The key responsibility of this role is to generating business for the clinic and creating opportunities for new client recruitment through networking, events, and utilising the national marketing plan to create leads for membership programmes.
This role is Tuesday to Saturday with two late nights until 7pm.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- A passion for sales
- A proven track record in achieving strong and consistent sales results
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with excellent listening skills and strong empathy
- Clear communication skills
- Be confident in promoting treatments and products to clients
- Personally, well-presented and polished
- The drive and vision to join the team on their long-term journey together
- A confident manner with a positive, motivated outlook on life
- The ability to work as a team player
- Hold either Permanent Residency or NZ Citizenship
Our client strives to deliver exceptional service to all of their clients and want a long-term team member to share in their vision. If you hold the above experience and skills please email your CV and Cover Letter that tells us why you're passionate about Appearance Medicine to Morgan Whittle on email@example.com today!