- Position Project Administrator for Immediate Start
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Temp
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# NC40331
- Posted 4 June 2019
- Close off 25 June 2019
We are looking for an experienced administrator specialising in projects for a role in Wellington. This busy role would include working within a team and liaising across other teams within the environment. As well as general team administration, you would be responsible for coordinating with the facilities team, assisting with team members and also able to work autonomously.
The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of experience in project administration
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have excellent skills in Project Management Software such as MS Project, Waterfall etc.
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to manage and prioritise high workloads and project deadlines
- Be able to work with a variety of people
- Experience within the health sector would be desirable
We are only looking for people currently located in Wellington and with the right to work in New Zealand. If you have any queries, please contact Niamh (Neve) on 044993421