- Position Administrator / Coordinator
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# NC40967
- Posted 1 July 2020
- Close off 31 July 2020
We are currently looking for a experienced administrators and coordinators with an experiences in the public sector. You will be first to to know about any new vacancies for a number of government departments and businesses based in and around Wellington Central.
The candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient MS Office Suite experience - excel, word, outlook, powerpoint etc.
- Strong administration skills with at least 2 years experience.
- Diary Management and Minute Taking
- Project or event experience is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- A good work ethic and works well under pressure
Main duties include:
- Maintain office supplies and keep the area tidy
- Managing and coordinating weekly and monthly meetings
- Keeping files and database up to date
- Maintaining good relationships both internally and externally
- Working in projects and events
If this sounds like for, APPLY today!
All applications MUST have the right to work in NZ and be BASED in Wellington. If you have any further questions, contact Bernice on firstname.lastname@example.org